Friday, April 25, 2008

keep on loving her

feeling lonely,feeling sadness,feeling heart broken,feeling Emo,feeling stress....is all i can do right now at home....... ...when i saw u around somewhere with another guy makes me feel like an idiot loving u cuz u didnt accept that......i try to impress u but u were not there i try to make u laugh but u were somewhere else i try to make u happy but your with someone else i try to make u love me but ur mind is thinking another guy....i can only feel my self as being.....
stupid
sad
nothing
useless
and
im a nobody
all i can say is if i stand at the stage with the microphone,my drumstick and my drum is to say i will always sing to you always....
tho..giving u a chocolate.......will never think of me u'll just eat it without thinking why i gave u that chocolate for.......
if ur asking ur self why....thats because...i love u
even tho ur taken or liking someone else
No matter what i will always take care of u
and love u always..

i wish u could understand how i feel.....
theres nothing that can cure me but only u
you toke my heart.....
n i wana take yours,i hold it,love it,take care of it
but u gave someone else
but can you give me back mine
no cause u throw it away into the trash
your holding another heart and that is the one u love but not me
is the person that u love holding your heart to?
i hope so....
i feel my pain i feel my sadness
i dont mind getting hurt at the inside
but i do mind when im hurt inside
when im alone and thinking about u in the morning i look at the sky and think will u love me
when im alone at night i look at the star and ask my self why im not urs?
i watch the clock and hear my heartbeat after that im making a new drum beat,,,,just for you....
i kept singing to myself about you...but you were not there....
when i walk alone i feel my lonelyness it feels like ur walking in the desert by yourself
i shout out load
and say "why me?"
why me that u all cant love me care bout me?
this is the dead end for now
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



0 comments: