Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the girl that i like n love


"january-february "
damn she's pretty
from the first year of school i saw her looking with my own eyes feeling happy saying i love her n she can love me back
well u thought that will happen but it never did
"march"
when the day i told her i love her n she was spcchless n changing the subject i was sad..
i felt saderr and saderr
i felt like im an"EMO"
but im not thank god each day i keep asking my self why did i tell her
keeping calling my self stupid
"april"
giving her much spaces didnt work its getting worst
i look at her friendster profile one of her comment from her friend say's dat"a---- suka....."
i was curios so i look at here friends porfile
and she said "aku suka....the guy have who put a hand on his pic"
so i look again at the guy that she likes
i was pissed off felt my sadness

"April when jublee rehasel"
after school i saw her with her beautiful dress i was shock because she was looking pretty and cute
that night i went online on my email waiting 4 her after a sec she went online
she type hye to me so i replay back
so we talks alots of things bout wat happen just now
after we both were specchless
i said to her with my happiness
"u look beautifull just now'
i waited her replay after a sec she went offline
i said wat????
she wat?
god
why?
then she went online again she never replay back
i guess she didnt get the word i was sad
sad as i walk outside of my house an lay down looking at the stars feeling lonelyness n sad
i keep talking 2 my self why this must happen
why she didnt like
cause
im dum
im an idoit?
after i ask that i felt dum and my tears are falling(not that much)
i just.....felt lonely
if i lose her im long gone
i will lose my
happyness
love
care
and
my love to hers
i just felt stupid

"22/april/2008"
when i was online my email she started to talking to me
about my Bday is comming next week
the first chat she says
i was trying to ignore it because maybe that could work to forget bout her
she keep asking me the same question 2 times again
so i cant just sit and looking at my n hers conversation
so i type n told her my Bday
n sadly i keep thinking about her
i just wish she understand how much i love her n care bout her
seen that wouldnt happen
i cant let anything happen to her
cause i love u(her)


0 comments: