Tuesday, April 29, 2008

karma? gone???


say good bye karma.......
it ends at 8.00
my mum n dad just remember my birthday is today so......my mum say's happy birthday...she told me she forget about it and i was just...."OWH''........my dad was just quite and just say"ur bithdayis today?" i just move my head......i didnt felt happy bout dad.....so then i remember that my friends wana bring me to go mall to watch movie.....so i ask my dad for a money......i told him "dad can u gave me some money for my birthday?" he was speechless he always do that so i was upset again and turn around.......then my dad answer i give u when i got lot of money.....i was just like..i didnt answer back....so my bigsis bringing me to eat somewhere and i ask again from my day so he gave 20 for my sis and i ask my self he said he didnt have money......after i took the money i was more upset...so we ate some where with my sis....nothing happen there....so after we ate we went home i look at my fs adn i got alot of comment n wtf its all bout my B'day...i was happy.....
so thats the end of my karma........8.00pm.......im glad

well all i have 2 do now is sit and watch the stars

0 comments: