Tuesday, April 29, 2008




fall as i go....moving and moving my life without u i feel the pain about it stab my heart as u go.....bleed will not be there a note will be and said i love u to u sorry u cant cheer me up because my sad its not all about u its about my family too.. hate me as they go...i dont mind getting hurt from the outside its from the inside i care.. stab me if u can kick me as hard as u can because i dont mind..we can cure that...but inside u cant.. a cake was not there for a birthday boy...a present was not there,...........for a birthday boy family means care family's means love family means doing it together and family is about caring each other... so my birthday means nothing to u...and to my family...its just a peace of trash........... so wat u can do? all i can do..is now is to kill my self...or i wont be happy no more.....

0 comments: