Sunday, June 1, 2008

i cant sleep

its 3.33
i woke up and had a bad dream
let me share my dreams with u
i was at school
it was first thing in the morning
i walk 2 fi class
and saw her with another guy
i was pissed off
i walk upstairs to the top floor of my school
and i jump
when i landed
i woke up strait away

when i woke up i open the tv and my laptop
after that i was getting bored
i went outside n lay down
i think and think
what should i say 2 her
i noe she was gona dump me
but i have 2 say a good words 2 her
since i cant think that much
i brought my ipod
and listen
my tears fall
i feel emo but im not
people kept on playing with my feelings
first they want 2 be with me
then the next day they dump me
i just dont understand
i feel sick and worst
lots of my friends cheer me up but i cant
moved on? i tried but i cant
i smoke??
not my option i dont smoke
i drink??
i dont im muslim
what can i do to make myself happy again
what should i doo
give me some advice

0 comments: