Monday, June 23, 2008

feel lonely

i look at the sea at serasa when i was fisihng
i was alone nad my driver was so damn tired
cuz driving
-.-"
i told him already let me drive
he was like
"wtf"
driver:Noooo.....
me:damn ur no fun
driver like
....
i was jk
so i was sitting and fishing alone
i kept thinking wat did i did wrong
why they used me
is that wat u call a friend
damn i was speechless
i missd my best friends
adele
amy
and
nica
looking at the sea with a wide view
in minutes
one fish hooked at my fishing rod
i was like wth?
so i grab the fishing rod
and
fought the fish
lol i lost
i was like FUCKED!!!!!!!!!
so after i went fishing i went back home and change my cloth
i got an apointment
i went to hospital
i waited
take an x-ray
the doc said
its spreading slowly
i was speechless
so the doc gave me a paper to take the pills
so i took it
after i took the pills
i went to the mall
take my mood up
i went there i was with my team
and that didnt even made my mood up
after that i went home
when i was in the car
i think
and i know i think alot
its just
my life
is it
ruin?
maybe yeah
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
aiyad

0 comments: