Monday, April 28, 2008

Call it karma(28/4/08)

u call it faith,,i call it karma

seems like my family didnt care about my birthday.....
its in 29/4 even tho some of my friends remember my birthday is coming.
when the day before my birthday i dont feel like going to school but my parents force me to
wat can i do???
when i was in my dad's car my dad was driving...he look upset..i knew something bad is gona happen when he was driving he told me everthing about myself how stupid am i and he told me i have to improve to my studies....thats all he talk about my studies what about my life, my pain i felt depress and sadness...i didnt want to hear my dad's advice....so i was thinking and dreaming about something else i think about the girl that i miss,my life,my pain and my birthday
hows is it gona be?

when we arive at school i fell sadness and pain i was walking to my class and saw adele i said "hey"and wave and she did the same thing to me i couldnt stop looking at her because i keep asking myself how lucky am i having a best friend like that she help me alot with my problem
my life and so on......we got alot in comment

when i was in my class room i keep feeling lonely and pain. i think and think alot till i didnt listen wats teacher teach about filling up my sadness when i saw the girlt that i like,miss her again so much............we went to the bio lab to do some materiali felt bored,tired,upset and pain because of her when the lesson started i feel more and more bored n upset i was the group leader in the lab when the teacher called me to pick up some materials my body feels like a rock i feel weak...

after school i went to see someone in the other class and some one told me that they talk shit bout me im getting pissed off......so nobody really cares bout my life maybe i should die
thats more easy......

0 comments: